Webisodes


004: Going Postal Part 3, Let's Talk


(Knock, Knock, Knock)

Echo: We're outta time...you gotta go.

Gina: No, not without you.

Echo: Look it's me that they want. Take my car, take these. (hands her a pair of earplugs) Here, put these in your ears, and meet me at the cafe on Newberry...alright, if I'm not there in 30 minutes...take off.

Gina: no

Echo: Don't stop driving.

Gina: How will I find you?

Echo: I'll find you. Alright? Rain or shine, I promise!

Gina: Rain or shine.

Man Outside Door: Mr. DeMille, we know you're inside.

(Knock, Knock, Knock)


Gina: What are you gonna do?

Echo: Tell these guys to get the hell off my front porch.

(they kiss goodbye, and she scoops up their cat, and runs out the back door)

(Knock, Knock, Knock)

(Gina gets in the car, and inserts the earplugs.)

(Knock, Knock, Knock...as Echo finally goes and opens the door)

Echo: I wasn't expecting company. (Two black-suited men enter the room)

Taller Agent: We just want to talk.

Echo: Naw....you're gonna listen!

(Echo roars the loudest yet, and a huge soundwave envelopes the house, even rushing past Gina in the car, luckily with earplugs in)

(Caption: 13 weeks later)

(In Primatech Level 5, Angela Petrelli walks up to see a cell with a strapped and gagged Echo DeMille)

Angela: Echo, Echo, Echo. You always were the mouthy one. I guess some things never change. Welcome home.

(Echo attempts to scream, but cannot overcome his facial bindings.)

Angela: Sssshhhh.