Webisodes


002: Going Postal Part 2, The House Guest


(Echo still running from the Constrictor, runs into a familiar house)

Echo: Gina (searching rooms), Gina...(finds her in the bathroom)

Gina: You're late.

Echo: Baby wait.

Gina: I hate waiting.

Echo: Gina something's happened...I think I killed a guy.

Gina: What?

Echo: There's something I haven't told you. About this think that I can do. It's like sounds that I can make.

Gina: Sounds?

Echo: Yea, yea, except today it was really loud. Like shatter your eardrums loud. It was, it was scary. It was...

Gina: Baby slow down.

Echo: Gina listen to me...get dressed, we're leaving. You gotta trust me.

Gina: I trust you.

(Echo goes and rummages through some drawers and finds a pair of earplugs, then notices the front door standing open)

Echo: Gina!

(Echo searches through the house, hears Gina whimper "Oh", then finds her wrapped in the arms of the Constrictor)

Echo: OK, please...just let her go.

Constrictor: Now why would I let her go? I'm just getting to the fun part.

Echo: I said, let her go!

Gina: Ough.

Echo: RRROOOAAARRR!!!! (As they crumple to the ground, he grabs Gina away from the crouching Constrictor.)

Echo: (grabbing the still stunned Constrictor by the throat) Is this the fun part? RRROOOAAARRR!!! (focused into the Constrictor's ear, blowing blood out the other side, who falls dead in the floor.)

Gina: Oh my God.

Echo: Hey, you OK? You OK baby? You OK? Sssshhh. Sssshhh. Sssshhh. I'll protect you. We need to run, OK?

(Knock, Knock, Knock on the door)

Echo: Oh shi....