Webisodes


001: Going Postal Part 1, A Nifty Trick


(Echo Demille, wearing a mailman uniform and running...)

(...then cornered in an alley by a barking Doberman)

Echo: Whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah....You're not bothered by the cliche of this, you being a dog, me being a black man?

(more barking and growling)

Echo: It doesn't have to be like this. You could roll over...I could scratch your belly.

(more barking and growling)

Echo: Look, you've had your chance, now back off!

(more barking and growling)

Echo: I said, Back OFFFFF (roaring at the dog with his sound manipulation ability)

(Doberman yelps and whimpers and run away)

Echo: Next time, don't mess with the mail-man. That's right.

(Two men approach, one man cleancut in a suit, the other man baldheaded, wearing a black tanktop.)

Suited man: That's a nifty little trick you've got there.

Echo: Excuse me...I'm running late.

Suited man: My associate and I have been looking for you Mr. DeMille.

Echo: How'd you know my name?

Suited man: We work for a company that helps...people like you.

Echo: What do you mean, people like me?

Suited man: You have an extraoirdinary ability, we're gonna teach you how to use it.

Echo: Uh...you got the wrong guy.

(bald headed man walks around behind Echo, grabbing him around the throat, and constricting his arms around Echo like a snake.)

Echo: Get your hands off me!

Suited man: My friend here is what we call a constrictor. You keep struggling, he'll keep squeezing.

(Echo calls his ability again, screaming "NOOOO" until he is released and they fall to the ground)

(Suited man recovers, draws a gun, and Echo focuses another blast at him, leaving him on the ground again, with blood pouring out of his ears. Echo begins to run away, and the Consrictor picks up the gun, takes three shots that miss, then turns the gun point blank on the suited man.)

Constrictor: (on suited man's cellphone) Bob, Howard's dead. It's worse than we thought. OK. (hangs up)

Constrictor: (looking at the picture of Howard and a woman embracing on his phone) It's a shame, she's so pretty.

(Constrictor walks off towards the direction Echo fled)