Webisodes


014: Hard Knox, Part 3

Chapter 3: Fear

(Knox walks in on Bartell, who is curling a barbell.)

Knox: You wanted to see me?

Bartell: I hear you've been talking to 5-0 lately.

Knox: What? No.

Bartell: You weren't having a heart-to-heart with a cop you saw on Clubfoot Avenue?

Knox: Oh....yeah....

Bartell: (drops barbell) Yeah? No? You sound confused to me.

Knox: It was nothing, the uniform tried to ask me...(Bartell punches Knox in the face)

Bartell: First you try to duck out on jobs...(punches and knees Knox)...now you're talking to the police...Huh? This makes it very uncomfortable Knox, ya hear?

Knox: Please don't do this, please...

Bartell: (Punches Knox again, to the ground) You're looking for a way out...(draws a gun on Knox)...Maybe I can help. (Two gang-thugs are watching) Naw. This is too easy. (turns the gun away) I wanna make this one messy.

(Knox starts feeding on the fear of the other two gang thugs)

Bartell: (Starts to bludgeon Knox with a baseball bat) AGGGHHH!

(Knox catches and breaks the bat in half, gets up, and Bartell punches again. Knox catches his fist, and throws him across the room. )

Knox: Oh...yeah....It's the fear!

Bartell: (rights himself and re-attacks) AGGGHHH! (Knox blocks the punch, and punches through Bartell's chest.)

Thug #1: You killed Bartell.

Knox: Yeah. I guess I'm the main man now!






Knox: